Friday 17 September 2010

Oh, Bother!

My blogging Acer laptop has crashed again and only works in Safe Mode.  I have been trying to get my older laptop to work with both my old and new blogs, so far without success (Yes, I know - it's sad, but I run one desktop computer and two laptop/notebook computers.  In the old days, when my computer was still powered by steam, the advice was always to have three backups - grandfather, father and son - on 5 and 1/4 inch floppy disks, because of the unreliability of computers in those days - nothing has changed- but now I do the same thing with three machines).  I am trying to contact my mender, but likewise without much luck.
As a more famous person once said, "I may be away for some time."

Ahem! Maybe not.  I think I have it sorted and can now continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment